Sunday, May 20, 2012

Holy Crap

I'm like old. Like really old. I just came to the realization that I'm almost 23. While in the scheme of things, this isn't that old, I feel insanely old and young at the same time.

- I'm only a year out off college (like exactly a year as of this point).
- I've been 'on my own' for just about a year now living/working (80% of the time) now.

Yet....

- I love me some cartoons
- And ice cream
- And simply being lazy
- Simply put, I don't quite feel like an adult!

But at the same time...

- I've been hiring people for almost a year now (Something I still have a hard time wrapping my head around)
- I (somehow) have the ability to pay my bills (and on time!)
- People come to me for advice rather than the other way around


I guess now that I have a birthday coming up in just over 2 weeks (I just saw the date and kinda freaked out) I simply need to acknowledge that I'm an adult and that's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment